Friday, June 20, 2014

This year has flown by!
Thank you so much for your patience, support and understanding this year.  I feel blessed to have had an opportunity to work with your children and really help them to grow and explore.
And they've grown in many ways!  Physically, socially, academically and emotionally. I am so proud!  They are deep readers, challenge seekers, competitive, confident students.  They trusted me and themselves each day.  They are a real credit to you!

If you have a suggestion for how I can improve my program next year or if there is something that you feel I could improve on, please let me know.  I appreciate your input and try to do my best for your children.

Remind your students to read, write and practice math daily to keep the gains they have made.  They are more than ready for third grade!  I hope you have a marvelous summer and enjoy the special days with your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment